SaiaNet trunked radio system is the first wide area trunking network in Western New York. Using Saia’s network of 13 tower sites from Rochester to Buffalo to the Pennsylvania State border, the network provides seamless automatic roaming for 2-way radio dispatch and communications.
Features of SaiaNet:
- Wide area coverage.
- GPS/AVL Fleet Tracking via any workstation connected to the Internet.
- Access to multiple tower sites within your operational region.
- Seamless, automatic roaming without radio operator intervention to switch tower sites as vehicles roam between towers.
- Unlimited channels or talk-groups per fleet.*
- Homed radios can scan between talk-groups.
- ESN (Electronic Serial Number) registering of each radio reduces theft and others monitoring of your communications system.
- Radios get programmed over the air automatically as sites are added to the system. This eliminates the need to take a radio out of service for updates.
- P-T-T ID (Push-to-talk identification) standard with all radios. All radios in your fleet will know who is speaking. This will eliminating unnecessary chit-chat and horse play on your radio system.
- Lost or stolen radios can easily be disabled by a simple phone call to our office.
- Emergency “All-Call” broadcasts to all talk-groups or channels within your fleet. This enables dispatchers to get an urgent message out to all radios instantly across your fleet regardless of what tower they are using.
- Temporary or permanent cross-band connections can be accommodated to suit your need.
- Different conventional & trunking protocols can be patched into the system for outside subcontractors to communicate with radio units within the wide area network.
Go to Saia TrAVL PRO tracking website